I love my new job, working from home is awesome.
I'm back in Sudan down, just focusing on my work and also spending a lot of time with my family and friends. I really enjoyed my time in Cairo despite the curfew, it was a breath of fresh air for me, particularly in light of everything that I have been through lately.
I realized I lost my passion for writing about politics, which was the reason I stopped blogging for a long time. Then I started thinking, I don't really have to blog about politics in particular, I can blog about my everyday life- something I was a bit conservative about in the past. I am now more open to share my experiences with my readers, especially since I have so much to write about now.
And for all you politics-lovers out there, I will make sure to comment on major or particularly interesting political events around the world.
It's refreshing to write again, I am glad I am finding more free time to do so with my new job.
Stay tuned, I have a lot to write about, I am absolutely inspired :-)
Mimz
Welcome back to the blogosphere <3
ReplyDeletenawarti
I've always enjoyed your blog. I stumbled upon it a few years ago and was instantly hooked on it.