Friday, December 15, 2006

Sami Yusuf's Concert in Khartoum


Yes, Sami Yusuf performed a concert here in Khartoum, Sudan just last night!

Needless to say, his performance was out of the ordinary.. he made the crowd go crazy!
I fell in love with him, his lovely personality and multiple talents definitely caught everyone's attention.. and the audience just wouldn't stop cheering for him. It's amazing how he had everyone saying Allah's name.

It was definitely a night to remember..
Thanks Sami for showing everybody a magnificent time.

Update: I met Sami tonight (Dec 17th) at the Hilton. As I expected, he was the most modest and humble person ever. We had a nice conversation, he was extremely polite and finally we got our picture taken together :)
PS - I also met his wife, who is a very beautiful woman (mashallah).. God bless them both.

5 comments:

  1. It was AMAZING.. God I fell so deep in love with that guy! he is so cute and modest.. mash2allah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't we all? I admire him for coming all the way here and seeing this country for himself instead of watching lies on TV. It was one of the best experiences in my life. Seeing him live made me fall in love with his music and him ofcourse ;) I never knew I would enjoy this type of music but I did and I'm glad I went to the concert.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mimz, where are the promised pics?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hipster LOL i didn't know where to send them!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very interesting, thanks

    ReplyDelete