At first I thought this is how I want my wedding to be- exactly like that. But then I started thinking, Kate and her hubbie looked so nervous, and they had every right to be… they were aware of the fact that the whole world is watching their every move, must have been hectic for them... I don’t want that for sure.
And also, being a princess requires a lot of fakeness. These poor girls have to pose 98% of the time, it can’t be fun. As majestic as I used to think being a princess would be, I now can’t be bothered to dream about being one.
I don’t wanna sound lame, but I really enjoyed watching the royal wedding with my friends. I sat through most of it, up until the couple appeared from the balcony and had their first (and second) royal kiss.
I have to say the Queen ruined it for all of us when she abruptly decided to step inside and put an end to this royal wedding, like two minutes after the anxiously anticipated royal couple appeared on the balcony. Perhaps it was her nap time or lunch or something.
I particularly enjoyed watching what the royals and attendees thought passed for “fashion”. My favorite was some chick in a reindeer hat, she looked absolutely ridic. Yet I enjoyed watching it.
I leave you with this photo of a very reluctant bridesmaid.
No comments:
Post a Comment