It's always a difficult task to concede to ourselves the blemishes in our personalities, but the first part of the patching up process is the acknowledgement of one's shortcomings.
With the new year coming along, I'm planning to make a list of resolutions that I shall try my best to comply with.
My flaws and imperfections, as are everybody else's, are multitudinous. So hopefully by the end of this month I will have discerned at least a majority of these personality faulties in an effort to establish another list that could help me start my resolutions' list.
This resolutions' list will compose of the alterations and modifications that I am willing to implement on my personality, and hence I will tenaciously commence this new year -with the help of Allah- with a strong will power and determination and the intention of becoming a better person with better personality aspects and facets.
People can only change when they acknowledge short comings in their lives. You change what you know...
ReplyDelete... the hard part is keeping to the resolutions. Best of luck sister.
Thanks.
ReplyDeleteIf everybody makes a list of resolutions and abide by that list, then the world is a better place :)