Friday, February 2, 2007

My Little Cousins are into Vandalism!

Yesterday my little cousins, Badreldine and el-Amin (3 and 5) were over at our house to spend the night.

It was only me, them and my older sister in the house.. so I was keeping an eye on them almost all the time to make sure they stayed away from trouble. Finally I needed a break, so I switched on the computer for them and they started playing games.. I left them in my room & headed to the living room, where I started watching TV with my sister.

We noticed Amin holding a small glass of water, and my sister asked him what he wanted to do with that, and he told her it was for Badr.

Twenty minutes later I check on them & they're still playing computer games.. so I tell myself, okay, everything seems fine.

A few seconds after that, I hear my sister yelling and screaming, and calling my name.. FIRE!! FIIIIRE IN THE BALCONY!!!

I freaked out and ran to the balcony.. smoke was everywhere.. fire flames all over the place!!

One pot of water after the other, my sister and I finally managed to put the fire out.

The aftermath:


Unbelievable. I have NO idea when exactly they had the time to start a fire, those little arsonists!


Apparently, the little one got a hold on a matchbox, probably snuk to the kitchen at some point, lit a match and set the books on fire. When they noticed that the whole thing got out of control, the little one told his brother to go grab a glass of water.


So when the little devils realized that one glass of water wasn't going to do the trick, they decided to close the balcony door, which was inside my sister's room, and close the door to the room as well, return back to their computer game & leave the balcony go in flames.. as if nothing ever happened in the first place!



6 comments:

  1. LoL! funny story got me reminded of mu cuzins of devils beck home - i guess next time ur asked to mind them either runaway or get a rope and tie them till their parents come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. I like the idea of tieng them up wit a rope.. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. loool,OMG!!!

    Hamdillah 3alla Al Salama

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hipster, allah yesallimik :)

    This time "jat salima".. next time god knows what's going to happen!!

    Precious, I can't hurt the little brats! I grounded them with no Cartoons for about one hour.. they almost went crazy.
    It made me doubt my future skills as a mom though :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. lo0o0o0ol, 3 & 5 years!!! they r really cleaver, no one in thier age will think about a glass of water (( but plz tell them to look 4 a jar next time))
    rabana ye7fa'6om ya rab...

    ReplyDelete