When free speech is handcuffed by the chains of a traditionalist society, thoughts find a way to unshackle, rebel and break loose....
Friday, February 2, 2007
Me Wanna Goooo!!
I reallyyy wanna go again! Maybe at the end of the academic year. Cairo is especially beautiful at night.. I know the pic isn't that clear, but I have lots more I can upload later on inshallah.
oh i love cairo as well- can feel your want to go- the shopping is amaazing and the food! - hope u get to go soon mimz and me too! lol! - its a really nice place -and sharm al sheikh as well and next time i go id love to go to alexandria -
oh i love cairo as well- can feel your want to go- the shopping is amaazing and the food! - hope u get to go soon mimz and me too! lol! -
ReplyDeleteits a really nice place -and sharm al sheikh as well and next time i go id love to go to alexandria -
Brings back memories:)
ReplyDelete